Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Round Two

So... I finished round one of the PINK program. I did the reset, as well as phases 1, 2 & 3. When I was done with all of that, I found that while I had completely transformed myself (both inside and outside), I hadn't quite reached my goal.
The PINK progam provides a few suggestions, but the one that seemed to make the most sense for me was to start back at the beginning, and work my way through again.

So, today was day 3 of phase 1, which I'm tackling for the second time, this time with fewer modifications and heavier weights than the first time I went through it. My sister's been joining me with the exercise aspect of things, which provides us the opportunity to both improve our health and spend some time together. She isn't doing the nutrition side of things though, so it'll be interesting to see what exercise by itself can do.

So... here I go again! This time with the confidence and knowledge that what I am doing WILL produce results, and that I will get to where I want to be if I stick to it (Round One involved hard work, yes, but it was accompanied by blind faith and a "fingers crossed" sort of hopefullness). So with that in mind, let Round Two begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment